Monday, October 11, 2010

Walking a Heavenly Path

I was walking through a trail in the woods around a lake when all of a sudden the Angels nudged me and asked me why I was looking down when there was all this beauty around me. I looked up and immediately saw some squirrels arguing, running up, down and around a tree. I glanced further up in the trees and saw so many birds, I couldn’t count them all. I would never have known they were there if I didn’t look up. Then over in the lake was a log. It was sticking up out of the water with seven turtles on it. There were so many turtles on that small space and not enough room so some were propping themselves up on the backs of others. It looked so funny! Then I noticed the ducks. They looked like they were bobbing for apples every time they dunked their heads under water. I was starting to feel like I was in my own little heaven!

I was out in the open now with the sun shining bright on me. I looked ahead and noticed that the ducks had made quite a mess on the path. I told the Angels that I was thankful for the beauty around me but I was going to look down during this part of my path. I skillfully stepped around the messes and when I got past them, I was under the trees again and continued taking notice of what was above and around me.

Some of you are probably saying, “Thank you, for taking me on your walk however, what is the message?” The message is the Angels want to remind everyone that we can miss out on so much when we keep our focus on the Earthplane situations around us. We can get encouraged, just by looking up and seeing the vastness of the sky; the rain that nourishes the plants; the animals that don’t have money but always seem to get food each and every day. But also that it is okay to look down when you see someone else’s mess. This is so that you can easily side-step it, remembering to immediately put your focus back up higher. It is such a blessing to no longer have to accept other people’s messes as our own or as a lesson for ourselves. We still recognize it but pass no judgment while continuing on our heavenly path.

No comments:

Post a Comment